Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Light Writer

Okay, new project time! It's called Light Writer... and it... writes--with light. This ones kind of like POV projects, but slower.

Above is a picture of what it ultimately is capable of.

As the camera takes a long exposure picture, the LEDs blink in sequence to spell out words
In this case, it was still on the breadboard and I moved the camera--not so good.
This is the final case, seen from the top
This is what the case looks like looking at the front
The back of the case. The nuts unscrew to remove the arduino, and there's a power switch that I have to find a home for as well. (I also still have to epoxy the bolts in place)
early breadboarding
Hooray! (again, moving the camera...)

*I modified the example code from the playground to suit my needs (twelve LEDs instead of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment